Kielbasa burger (take 3 at this post)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cansmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Friday burger night. Made with pork and seasoning to make kielbasa. Toasted the seasonings first.
We made chips again and worked better. Woulld have worked even better with more time on grill.
We'd gone to farmers market yesterday and bought tomatoes so needed a slice of fresh tomato on the burger.
Yumm

Attachments

• 20200814_190628.jpg
    20200814_190628.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 36
I may have to try something like this. I have a ton of ground pork in the freezer. I enjoy seeing your Friday takes on burgers.

Looks great. 3rd time was the charm. Did the maters get a time out and sent to the corner lol.

We love sausage burgers. I package all my small batch sausage in patties, whether we use them like that or not. I see all the condiments are at your disposal.

Every Friday is a different sausage burger using one of beef, turkey or pork. The seasonings are "whatever speaks to me"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky