Kid Friendly Rubs & Sauces

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
hay scotty
Any BBQ sauce will work for those young buds there, just leave out the hot stuff for the sauce, check out the recipie section for something of your interest, if not I'm shure i can idvise something for ya,, do you not like the store bought stuff and want to make your own? just asking?

Scotty -

This ones pretty mild I use it on ribs for my niece.

1 tablespoons Chili powder
1 tablespoons salt
1 tablespoons Onion powder
1 tablespoons Cumin
1 tablespoon Paprika
1 tablespoon Garlic
1 tablespoon Brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon Dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon Lemon zest or orange zest
Optional
1 tablesoon Tomato powder

on the second note here i cook for alot of yonger members of the family and they seem to like any off the shelf bbq sauce at wal-mart and add honey to it so its sweet and taisty.

Try this one ...kids as well as adults love it ...just don't add as much tabasco as it calls for ( try 1/2 tsp ) should do the trick
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I agree with the any off the shelf and add some honey. In fact, my grandson will only eat the chicken if it only has honey on it, no sauce. So, when make it, no sauce, and when it is done, just squeeze some honey on it.

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky