Kiawah Island? Isle of Palms?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Seacoast of New Hampshire
Hi there!

I'm interested in moving to the Charleston area, and would love to hear more therefore from South Carolinians - from food and mood in that area - to Real Estate, and more.

Kindly say hello or Private Message me if you could help.

Thanks very much.

Cheers! - Leah

Hi Leah,

I live in Myrtle Beach, so not as familiar with the Charleston area as I should be, but will be glad to help ya in any way I can. If there are specific questions you have, just PM me. I don't think you'll be disappointed in your move south!

Mark

May be a bit  late on the post, But I live in the Charleston area. Same here, PM me any questions....I'm about 12 miles from IOP and downtown Chas....

Warren

Hi Warren!

I had a change of heart and moved locally (still NH seacoast) instead, but have parents in Bluffton, SC and so may need to learn about various areas to visit and perhaps move later in life.

For now, I do adore this area, but one never knows! Nonetheless, I do appreciate your response and will send you some messages when needing info there indeed!

Happy new week! And thank you so much! Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Leah

Cool, That's a beautiful area as well, I do miss the change of seasons....I grew up in NJ about 40 min from Atlantic City. A buddy of mine owns Woodlands Tavern in Alton, NH. Not sure where that is in relation to you....

How fun!

What a small world!

That's up on Lake Winnipesaukee - a little over an hour from here.

Yes a renegade state but also a great place for fish on the coast and game meat inland! Your pal must love it!

Cheers!!! - Leah

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky