Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
No grilling action this week but it’s been awhile since I’ve done dessert Here we have a White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl keto cheesecake. It’s a rich creamy baked cheesecake utilizing Swerve sweeteners and Lily’s SF white chocolate. The plate is dressed up with a little of the fresh raspberry purée left from the cheesecake and crushed macadamia nuts. This recipe was from 40aprons and flawless off the card.
8A651945-A07A-4561-AAAF-0F0415DAE514.jpeg
5EE215CB-D9A2-40F9-B754-B64B3C64DB86.jpeg

Uh Oh---I'm not really big on desserts, but I'd be all over that Beautiful Thing!!
Nice Job, Jeff!!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: jcam222
You killing me Jeff. That is just gorgeous!! I download the recipe.
Uh Oh---I'm not really big on desserts, but I'd be all over that Beautiful Thing!!
Nice Job, Jeff!!
Like.

Bear
Jeff great looking dessert and if you did not know ....I love dessert it is almost the best part of most meals
I don't do a lot of cheese cakes , but known to suck a few back. This one would do it for me , and I love Macadamia nuts

Well done Jeff

David
I think you need to host your own TV show on the Food Network channel Jeff, just incredible! RAY
That's fantastic!
BOOKMARKED!
Thanks all! I believe this to be the best cheesecake I’ve made keto or not. I’d go further to say it may be the best I’ve ever eaten including that I e had in high end restaurants. It won’t disappoint you for sure.

Wow Jeff...another superb job. We aren't big dessert people but I'd dive head first into a plat of that. Beautiful plate right there my friend.

Robert

That’s one beautiful plate and slice of cheesecake Jeff! My wife likes to bake cheesecakes around the major holidays for family get togethers. I’m going to have to bookmark and send this one her way.

OK Jeff. Giving this a try this weekend. Your crust looks so good. I starting to wonder if it maybe the almond flour I have is the problem. I tried a mug cake last weekend with it and was awful. Maybe should try another brand. I will just go with pecan for this. My hemp hearts finally got here. Making crawfish etouffee with your cheese grits also.

Last edited:
OK Jeff. Giving this a try this weekend. Your crust looks so good. I starting to wonder if it maybe the almond flour I have is the problem. I tried a mug cake last weekend with it and was awful. Maybe should try another brand. I will just go with pecan for this. My hemp hearts finally got here. Making crawfish etouffee with your cheese grits also.
I use Blue Diamond almond flour.

Got it in the oven. I wish I would of watched this video before I made. I always have a hard time with melting these chips. I started using the double boil method thinking that would better. Stiffens up pretty good on me. This lady just added a little cream in and it smoothed right out. Now I now for future use.

Got it in the oven. I wish I would of watched this video before I made. I always have a hard time with melting these chips. I started using the double boil method thinking that would better. Stiffens up pretty good on me. This lady just added a little cream in and it smoothed right out. Now I now for future use.
Brian the secret to melting the chips is a tablespoon of coconut oil and the microwave. I use liquid MCT oil that s coconut based. Then 50% power 30 seconds at a time stirring each time as needed, when you see just a few unmelted pull and stir until creamy. It’s money every time.

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Brian the secret to melting the chips is a tablespoon of coconut oil and the microwave. I use liquid MCT oil that s coconut based. Then 50% power 30 seconds at a time stirring each time as needed, when you see just a few unmelted pull and stir until creamy. It’s money every time.
There is a trick for everything! Will try. It was pretty thick when I added it but will be OK.

20220304_153421.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky