Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Reactions: GaryHibbert
Reactions: jcam222
Looks great. I’m back on a strict keto diet. I’ve been able to maintain for a year with only slight weight gains but I’m trying to drop another 15 lbs. my birthday is in two weeks though so I requested this cheesecake. Not a huge fruit in cheesecake fan though. We found a keto caramel sauce recipe a while back. May experiment with that or possibly go with the fresh strawberries we just put in the freezer.

Looks great. I’m back on a strict keto diet. I’ve been able to maintain for a year with only slight weight gains but I’m trying to drop another 15 lbs. my birthday is in two weeks though so I requested this cheesecake. Not a huge fruit in cheesecake fan though. We found a keto caramel sauce recipe a while back. May experiment with that or possibly go with the fresh strawberries we just put in the freezer.
Perhaps you would like this. This is my own creation. https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/smashburgers-sides-and-cheesecake.301444/ Recipe for the chocolate silk peanut butter cookie cheesecake is on page 2. Search forum and I think I’ve posted key and coconut cream cheesecake too.
78CBBED7-C0FA-458D-90D2-F2250465C9EF.jpeg

Reactions: jaxgatorz
No grilling action this week but it’s been awhile since I’ve done dessert Here we have a White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl keto cheesecake. It’s a rich creamy baked cheesecake utilizing Swerve sweeteners and Lily’s SF white chocolate. The plate is dressed up with a little of the fresh raspberry purée left from the cheesecake and crushed macadamia nuts. This recipe was from 40aprons and flawless off the card. View attachment 526374View attachment 526375
Amazing

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky