Keto Sweet Heat Chicken thighs.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll tell ya right now Jeff, those thighs look great! BUT, chicken in the oven? I haven't put yardbird in a oven for so long I can't remember where I was living the last time I did that. Oh, that's right, I do fried chicken! Never mind. RAY

Reactions: jcam222
I'll tell ya right now Jeff, those thighs look great! BUT, chicken in the oven? I haven't put yardbird in a oven for so long I can't remember where I was living the last time I did that. Oh, that's right, I do fried chicken! Never mind. RAY
Lol I am getting soft in my old age, was not going to try the grill or smoker in snow rain mix in the dark haha. Trust me I’d have preferred it. Likely doing more in the next couple days in my buddies MB gravity feed while he’s got it fired up.
Thanks for the recipe Jeff!
Anytime Steve

Reactions: sawhorseray
Thanks Steve. I use 2 cups Mayo, 2 cups sour cream, 1 packet hidden valley ranch dip , 1 packet green onion dip mix and about 8 0z crumbled blue cheese. If I plan on using it as both dip and thinned for dressing I use heavy cream instead of sour cream. Also sometimes add crumbled bacon. Not fancy just tasty.
If I'm eating a salad, you can bet every penny you have that it's got Bleu Cheese dressing on it...:emoji_wink:

Bookmarked, thanks Jeff...

No process pics tonight as this was a quick after work meal. Local store had gorgeous clean well trimmed chicken thighs on sale for $0.99 / lbs. Dried them off and hit them with some of my keto rub. Baked in the oven @ 400F for about 30 minutes to 180-185F. Bite through skin and amazingly juicy. Served with some blue cheese dressing I always cobble together and green onion dippers. I love doing that far more than celery. Thanks for looking. View attachment 655836
That looks amazing! My favorite part of the chicken :)

If I'm eating a salad, you can bet every penny you have that it's got Bleu Cheese dressing on it...:emoji_wink:

Bookmarked, thanks Jeff...
Anytime. If using that as a dressing I sub cream for the sour cream. You can thin further with a little water for dressing.

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Uncovered the whole time for bite through. If you want crispy dry the chicken the day before and dust with baking powder leaving uncovered overnight. Oil and rub then 25 min @ 400 and 5-10 under broiler.
Thanks. Going to do this way hopefully this weekend. I always forget about the baking powder ahead of time.

Looks great 400 and convection is my setup for chicken, thighs are my favorite but !ove all chicken parts lol

Jeez Jeff, if this is your idea of a quick weeknight dinner, I have a LOT to learn about putting together a meal in a hurry. That looks absolutely amazing. Beautiful job!!

Robert

Holy cluckers Jeffman, those thighs look fabulous.

Point for sure
Chris

No process pics tonight as this was a quick after work meal. Local store had gorgeous clean well trimmed chicken thighs on sale for $0.99 / lbs. Dried them off and hit them with some of my keto rub. Baked in the oven @ 400F for about 30 minutes to 180-185F. Bite through skin and amazingly juicy. Served with some blue cheese dressing I always cobble together and green onion dippers. I love doing that far more than celery. Thanks for looking. View attachment 655836
Can you share your keto rub recipe? I can't seem to find suitable low carb rubs and sauces.

Wow Jeff those thighs look perfect and great color. Like taking them to a higher temp, too !

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky