Keto Stuffed Peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I made a huge batch of my homemade tomato soup a couple days ago. Family , friends here and many board friends love the soup. Recipe in an older post here https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/cream-of-tomato-soup-and-grilled-cheese.313644/ After handing some out to friends and a couple meals dipping grilled cheese it was time to repurpose some. Local market had nice green peppers and the weekend cook idea was born. I didn’t do pics along the way today. Halved and seeded 10 nice sized green peppers. Filling is 6 lbs 80/20 ground chuck / ground round mix, 2 cups almond flour, 1 cup dehydrated minced onions, 4 eggs, roughly 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce , 1T each salt, pepper, garlic powder , Accent , powdered mushroom umami blend and lastly 16 oz shredded sharp cheddar. I mixed all the dry spices in with the almond flour to help get even distribution. Mixed the Worcestershire with the eggs. After that just donned the gloves and hand mixed it really well. Stuffed the peppers and put into the pans with about a half inch of my soup. Wish I had measured the amount but forgot. Baked covered at 375F for about an hour. When temp was over 165F in the centers sprinkled with more shredded cheese and bacon pieces. Back into the oven for a few minutes to melt and hit with a little parsley to finish. These were just phenomenal. Flavor is spot on and the meat is so juicy. This one is nailed and added to the collection. Packed up a couple to go dishes for neighbors. Thanks for looking!
D72741E6-F2CB-422E-B1FF-AAE788E596F7.jpeg
4BCD46DE-254E-4659-BBE8-7875D78B8466.jpeg
4F1888D0-5757-4509-B4AD-33146E66CA0B.jpeg
B665103A-3223-4B49-922F-E62A6A929ACE.jpeg

I love stuffed bells Jeff, yours look fantastic! Mama used to make them for us, tho the ones you make are a lot prettier! RAY

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222
Nice work ! I like the ripped top to bottom . That's how my Son does them . Those look fantastic .

Those are some good looking stuffed peppers Jeff. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Jeez Jeff, those look stellar. Truly an epic presentation of a top shelf, over the top meal. There is nothing about that which is less than absolute perfection. You just never cease to amaze me my friend. My only question: why is this not on the carousel?

Robert

We just love stuffed peppers, but they never look that good!
Awesome job Jeff!
Bookmarked for sure!
Al

I love stuffed bells Jeff, yours look fantastic! Mama used to make them for us, tho the ones you make are a lot prettier! RAY

Those looks killer! Good job!

Dave

I'm not a stuffed pepper fan but those look AMAZING! Great job!

Great job Jeff! They look amazing!

Yes Jeff fantastic

Nothing wrong with a couple of those on my plate for any meal

David

Those are some good looking stuffed peppers Jeff. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Perfect, Jeff!!

We just love stuffed peppers, but they never look that good!
Awesome job Jeff!
Bookmarked for sure!
Al

Wow! That’s incredible! My mouth is watering big time💪

Congratulations on the Feature!

Peppers look great Jeff!
Thanks guys! These are really something I love. I’ll eat these all week. May freeze a few.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Nice work ! I like the ripped top to bottom . That's how my Son does them . Those look fantastic .
I prefer them that was as they are easier to eat. Hell I think I’d have 3/4 lbs of meat if I did then the other way!
You sure have a way of turning food into art. Just gorgeous! Sounds delish!

Jeez Jeff, those look stellar. Truly an epic presentation of a top shelf, over the top meal. There is nothing about that which is less than absolute perfection. You just never cease to amaze me my friend. My only question: why is this not on the carousel?

Robert
Robert / Brian thanks for the compliments , I was really not satisfied with the pics but was tired so used them. I can do better for sure.

Stuffed peppers aren't my favorite thing, but I would definitely devour a plate of these! Nice job Jeff and congrats on the ride.

Those look tasty, memory from growing up for sure….. I haven’t been able to get my kids to take the plunge…… very good cook!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky