Keto Key Lime Cheesecake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I’ve had the munchies for some key lime or lemon dessert for a few weeks. Finally got around to doing this no bake key lime cheesecake this past weekend. Crust is a simple no bake crust. 1 1/2 cups almond flour , 4 T Swerve and a half cup melted butter. Combine and press into a 9” pie pan. Refrigerate for an hour. Filling is two steps. First blend 3 8oz blocks of room temp cream cheese until creamy. Add 1 1/2 cups of confectioners Swerve, 1/4 cup key lime or lime juice , zest of one to two limes to your taste. I use 2. 1t vanilla and mix until smooth. I do add about 4-6 drops of green food coloring here as I like it to have that color. Set aside and then whip 3/4 cups of ice cold heavy whipping cream until you have nice stuff peaks. Fold the two together gently until well mixed and fill the pie shell. Refrigerate for a good 5-6 hours. I like to par freeze it to slice. You will likely have a cup or so of filling left over. Great for dipping or just making cheesecake cups. Not my best pic here but man it’s so tasty! Despite the high amount of cream cheese it’s tart and refreshing . Ty out can convert this to non keto by using a standard graham cracker crust and subbing back to standard sugars. Thanks for looking
9A8C0624-5055-4D94-BD7D-381DA3D5FBB1.jpeg

Last edited:
Big fan of Key Lime here Jeff, and yours looks totally awesome.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: jcam222
Holy Sh@*! I am a pie fiend, for my birthday it’s Strawberry Rubarb pie instead of cake. I love Key Lime pie on the rare occasions I can find it and only communists or anarchists don’t like cheesecake! This is probably one of the most awesome things you’ve posted and you are a GOAT! I have to try this!

Reactions: jcam222
I absolutely love key lime pie and make it often once it warms up. I like your no bake cheesecake version of this. I’m going to have to make it soon!

Big fan of Key Lime here Jeff, and yours looks totally awesome.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! Fav of mine for sure
I got plate out of cabinet and fork out the drawer waiting on a piece of that delicious looking pie
Come on over. It’s going fast once friends found out lol
The Keto King strikes again!! That looks fantabulous!!!!!!!
Thanks man! No one on the earth could taste this and know it’s low carb.
Holy Sh@*! I am a pie fiend, for my birthday it’s Strawberry Rubarb pie instead of cake. I love Key Lime pie on the rare occasions I can find it and only communists or anarchists don’t like cheesecake! This is probably one of the most awesome things you’ve posted and you are a GOAT! I have to try this!
Thanks so much Jed. I think you would love this. Reallly important to use a good high fat whipping cream and get very stuff peaks before folding.
I absolutely love key lime pie and make it often once it warms up. I like your no bake cheesecake version of this. I’m going to have to make it soon!
Thanks Joe. The texture on this is somewhere between cheesecake and mousse. Let me know what you think.

Reactions: bauchjw
I'm inline behind every one else for a slice of that great looking cheesecake. Hope you made a big one!

Jim

Cheesecake is my weakness...I will not succumb....I will not succumb...oh Hell, maybe I will :emoji_laughing: That just looks too good to pass up. Beautiful cake my friend.

Robert

Made a few of these today as one if a birthday gift for someone. Thought I’d mention that doubling the recipe above yields a full 3 cheesecakes in disposable pie tins.

You posted this while I was gone log hauling and I missed it somehow. Otherwise I would have made several by now. LOVE CHEESECAKE, LOVE KEY LIME ANYTHING. So your creation is a definite win/win for me. Thanks for the post.
Gary
Hope you love it like I do! I think a few folks here have made it. A single batch leaves some extra filling. I like taking that and packing it in disposable large condiment containers and freezing. Like the little ketchup cups but the larger size. Makes great quick snacks.

Reactions: GaryHibbert
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky