Keto German Fauxtato salad , brats and peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Spent the morning making up a batch of refrigerator pickled sweet hot Hungarian peppers. Local Savealot just made some fresh brats so there that together with some warm keto German Fauxtato salad. Not a lot of prep picks. Brine for peppers is here, no salt needed on peppers so just the rest. I bring to a boil and let them set in it an hour. https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t...nd-butter-pickles-and-pickled-peppers.289149/ Got about eight and a half pints
1D826DF1-12E4-4112-ABB6-306E03114873.jpeg
A65E58A9-6F4E-492E-9DC1-6F300EF0D2D5.jpeg
82F4B260-6FE8-4983-8B3D-620AEDB55B4D.jpeg
German Fauxtato salad I have posted here before. Daikon radish based. I do use a little xanthan now at the end to thicken the dressing a little. 1/8 - 1/4t.https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/german-themed-keto-meal-today.292061/ Brats are fresh made at the local Savealot and they are darn good and on sale usually. These were $2.99 / lbs.
2E91DAF1-A703-44CF-9148-5F099E95C0C4.jpeg
I forgot how got this salad is. The dressing is perfect for a spinach salad as well. Thanks for looking!

That’s a nice looking plate there Jeff, hopefully that wasn’t just for you, there’s a ton of food there. The fauxtato salad sounds absolutely delicious and you got me craving brats now, think I’m done to one pack.

Reactions: jcam222
Jeff, that looks superb!! Literally, I could eat myself sick with a platter of that in front of me. Just an amazing looking bunch of food on that platter. Very well done my friend.

Robert

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky