Keto cheddar chips

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Quick and easy keto snack today. Cheddar /bacon / dill pickle “chips” and cheddar / banana pepper / bacon “chips” Served with a southwest ranch dip. I do this with jalapeños as well to serve with salsa. Super simple , grease muffin pan, sprinkle bottom of cups with shredded cheese, add you filler (pickles, peppers etc) , top with more shredded cheddar. Sprinkle with bacon if desired. Bake at 400F for about 15 minutes / till edges brown. Mine finish about 13 usually. Let cool a bit and pop from the pan. Best served slightly warm. They want up fine in the microwave too. Served with a southwest ranch dip.
7AF04707-2287-4FB0-A0F3-A367E25566B3.jpeg
Another creation I’ve done in the past is Big Mac Nachos. Do the pickle version serve it on a bed of shredded lettuce and diced onion, top each “chip” with a seasoned meatball sprinkled with sesame seeds. Drizzle all with a Mac style sauce and serve more on the side. This was another snack I did for a Super Bowl gathering.
B798F1D5-659D-48FE-B673-A628B5659C65.jpeg
D3AD819E-5F6A-4FE8-9034-FA19D50E4A53.jpeg
Thanks for looking! If you do keto / low carb these are a very versatile and awesome snack.

Last edited:
That looks and sounds great! Thats going on my snack list!

Reactions: jcam222
Ok, you got me Jeff. I'm all over this one. Those just look insanely good and sound so simple to make...and being as simple as I am, simple is as simple does :emoji_wink: Beautiful job my friend and thanks VERY much for sharing this.

Robert

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky