Kan vi stoppe dette dritt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Steve first off you cannot see it just by getting on the forum we have made it so that you have to log into chat to see anything so if your kids see it then you logged in and are lurking just to see what's going on. Second when you login to chat it shows you the last 2 lines of chat thats it. Its not searchable. Again the only way to see more is to log in and not log out. So the ones that are getting offended are staying in there lurking with the purpose of stirring the pot.

Thanks Brian. I referenced that because of pop's G rating thread from the other day is all. No harm intended.

Thanks Brian. I referenced that because of pop's G rating thread from the other day is all. No harm intended.

Steve I didn't think there was any harm intended bud just want to make sure everyone knows how it works. I appreaciate the dialog

We all need to focus on sharing with eachother in a positive way. Even if you think the thread looks gross we either need to encourage or not comment. Seems what the site SHOULD be to me at least. Newbies come here seeking help because they stumbled upon a site that seemed good. So either it's a great site or not. It's great to me. I've enjoyed sharing, seeing new and creative things and making new friends. All that should be the focus. Nobody appreciates ridicule. Whether veiled or out right. So there should be focus on that aspect. I'm all for some fun times and joking around but sometimes it's out of hand. I've probably been guilty. But I just wanna have a good time with good people who like the same things as me.

We all need to focus on sharing with eachother in a positive way. Even if you think the thread looks gross we either need to encourage or not comment. Seems what the site SHOULD be to me at least. Newbies come here seeking help because they stumbled upon a site that seemed good. So either it's a great site or not. It's great to me. I've enjoyed sharing, seeing new and creative things and making new friends. All that should be the focus. Nobody appreciates ridicule. Whether veiled or out right. So there should be focus on that aspect. I'm all for some fun times and joking around but sometimes it's out of hand. I've probably been guilty. But I just wanna have a good time with good people who like the same things as me.
I totally agree Jake. The comments I make in post are meant and I try to encourage members as much as I can. If I have offended you or someone else in the past please forgive me. I’ve never intended to offend. Please send me a pm if you wish to discuss. This is a great forum and in my opinion chat is a great feature of this forum. Some others may have differing opinions but we are all entitled to our own opinions. I get frustrated seeing people arguing over opinions.

Reactions: TNJAKE
This is the best BBQ forum out there. Lots of Knowledge on just about anything that, soaks, bakes, steams, wood fired, coal cooked and almost every variety of bbq invented to date. there is Low salt, heavy salt, sugar subs recipes, old school meat drying, fresh stuffed stuff, with and without videos., heck Gravy is making a comeback. It really is a good place to be. Have a blessed 3 day weekend. Keep you flour dry.

Last edited:
To lighten the conversation

73995A69-20A7-40E3-8AAB-659760810734.jpeg

I'm still laughing at the fact that here in the bottom half 2020 that there are still chat rooms on the net!:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

Reactions: HalfSmoked
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky