Kan vi stoppe dette dritt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 15, 2012
This is getting old pretty fast, I haven't seen this much prettiness since my old high school days. If you don't like someone - then use the ignore button so you don't see their posts. If you don't have something nice to say then DON'T say it. It's simple folks. It's pretty sad when the elder members are bickering back and forth in front of new members. Sets a heck of an example. I'm including myself in this also, as I know that I've thrown a few jabs out there, but lets stop with the jocks vs the preppies, vs the gear heads. We're here to help one another out and share new ideas.

Now on to your regularly scheduled program.

Chris

Agreed; I immediately thought of:

4dm8qb.jpg

That's funny right there, wrong nationality for the saying but still funny.

Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: chopsaw
Either I'm missing something or I'm thick skinned.Never been slightly offended or pissed off at anyone here.

If really want to destroy a discussion forum add a politics sub-forum,you'll have nothing but people bashing one another and watch friends become non-friends.Watched it happen to my former fishing club website and a lot of folks there were tight.

In the end this place is nothing more than a cooking forum specializing in smoked meat.Just let it be what it is.

This is getting old pretty fast, I haven't seen this much prettiness since my old high school days. If you don't like someone - then use the ignore button so you don't see their posts. If you don't have something nice to say then DON'T say it. It's simple folks. It's pretty sad when the elder members are bickering back and forth in front of new members. Sets a heck of an example. I'm including myself in this also, as I know that I've thrown a few jabs out there, but lets stop with the jocks vs the preppies, vs the gear heads. We're here to help one another out and share new ideas.

Now on to your regularly scheduled program.

Chris
Well said

Another tip to the meaning of the title:

bzm vd rsno sghr rghs

I hope I got this correct, I've had a few antibiotics. If you know what I mean

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky