Kabobs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Ann took out a big piece of pork loin for dinner 2 nights ago for schnitzel. And there was a large piece left. So, I cubed what was left. And got them marinating with EVOO, splash of lemon juice. And Cavenders salt free Greek seasoning. I swear I'd do a line of the spice. Love the results.
And sliced up some Black Forest Sausage.
P6150319.JPG

Onto the Smokey Joe with charcoal and hickory.

P6150321.JPG

Sorry, no plated shots. This was delicious. Though a couple pieces of pork got a tad dry because I didn't cube it evenly.

No need for a plate shot, I'd take them right from the grill. Looks awesome!

Dave.

Nice . Just reminded me I have 6 lbs. of pork butt cubes in the garage fridge .
Love the use of the smoked sausage .

Looks good, I don't think they would even make it to my plate. Sit around grill with a beer and picking on kabobs :emoji_wink:

Kabobs are an all-time favorite!! So many different ways to put them together, so many options, and you did a fantastic job on those. They look great.

Robert

And got them marinating with EVOO, splash of lemon juice. And Cavenders salt free Greek seasoning. I swear I'd do a line of the spice.
Sounds and looks killer. I will be trying out the salt free Cavenders. I recently killed of the regular version.

Your killing me Steve, first the breakfast Mac n cheese now the bobs. Good grief, we are eating like kings. I’m all over it and I promise I’ll keep up.

Those looks delicious Steve. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Awesome! I’m thinking what everyone else is…..Some Mac n cheese would go great with those🤣 beautiful and tasty!

They look awesome! But, black forest sausage...that sounds really good! Never seen it before

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky