Just some plain old babybacks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Love BBs - those look great. I usually rub mine. I'll need to try and S&P cook one day.
Thanks, much appreciated, definitely give them a try sometime ya wont be disappointed. Thank you for the like

Yes sir Jim, looking mighty fine and hard to beat the tried and true salt & pepper. I too am a St. Louis guy now, but waste not, want not...
Thanks , yep couldn't see wasting them, glad I didn't they turned out good . Thanks ffg or the like

Looking good!
Yeah it never hurts to go through the freezer now and then ;-)
Like you I usually go with St Louis now but if the babys are on sale it's hard not to pick some up.
I still usually use a rub but I've tried some naked (we're watching the salt) and they were good.
I would need one of those pieces all to myself.....
Thanks you, yep now I'll have to dig deeper and see what else I find. Thanks for the like

Jim, those are good looking BBs.
And there ain't nothing wrong with just s&p to let the pork flavor shine thru.
Very nice indeed.

Stu

Reactions: smokerjim
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky