Just Sharing…

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, my buddy and his wife are into photography pretty hardcore!

He’s sent me a few pics… so just thought I’d share… they take awesome pics!

25365A17-3AAF-48A7-A27D-C5E3DAC53591.png

C64D26A8-2594-4ED5-A67B-E729C35519B0.jpeg

99C6EFCB-F2A1-461D-B81D-3E0140F3FA89.jpeg

At some point when life slows a bit, I’d sure like to make photography a hobby as well!

Just thought some of you would enjoy!

Take care all!

Awesome pictures. Can't get more American then a bald eagle and buffalo. I suck at picture quality.

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
So, he just text me and said that bison calf was only a day old!

Incredible Photos! I'm a Photographer, and have never taken anything like those. I love Photography, been doing for 30 years as my business. Mostly Youth League Sports. Thanks for sharing, made my night.

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Awesome pics thanks for sharing

Very nice pics. I was big into myself about 10 years ago. I bought DSLR cameras and lots of lenses. I slowed down as cell phone cameras got better and were was easier to carry around.

I did dig my DSLR and big lens out recently when a woodpecker made it's home in a tree behind my house. I posted it here a week or two ago.

Nice pics! Into photography as well but no wildlife. I bet you gotta have some SERIOUS patience for that. That eagle shot is WICKED. Since this is sorta an American slant here I will share one of mine. Our local Courthouse when Ohio Flags of Honor came. Pretty big deal for our small town.

EDIT: Posted the original image instead of the one I pulled from Facebook. Got edited somehow.

976167_592590284114978_966965143_o.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures like those are meant to be shared, my friend. I'm sure glad you did.
Love the shot of the eagle--both the eagle and the fence post are staring at the camera.
Great shots of the bison and the calf. When I saw it, I was thinking that the calf was real young.
Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky