Just pulled the trigger on my next smoker....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yea his wife is going to name this Last One or the Final. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:

Warren
More than likely! she is very supportive of my hobbies because she knows it relaxes me and makes me happy so she gets behind it she isn't thrilled about what we are going to pay for it but she says if we have the money then do it! God love her!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Yours was actually the inspiration for what i ordered. i saw a pic of your smoker online and said that's what i want! thanks!

Happy Smoking.
phatbac (Aaron)
I am so glad I pulled the trigger on the Lang. I spent 2 years trying to justify spending that kind of money on a smoker. The wife supported me 100% . It was money well spent. We do a lot of entertaining over here because of the BBQ that comes off that thing. Friends and family are envious. My 14 year old son is learning the ins and outs of fire management . He's taken a big interest. As for me? I got the bug. I want to add to my collection. I've been looking at vertical smokers, most recently LSG. Any recommendations?

I am so glad I pulled the trigger on the Lang. I spent 2 years trying to justify spending that kind of money on a smoker. The wife supported me 100% . It was money well spent. We do a lot of entertaining over here because of the BBQ that comes off that thing. Friends and family are envious. My 14 year old son is learning the ins and outs of fire management . He's taken a big interest. As for me? I got the bug. I want to add to my collection. I've been looking at vertical smokers, most recently LSG. Any recommendations?
I considered a Yoder/horizon verticle/horizontal combo and those are nice you can get a smaller one for about 1400 if you want to go electric Bradley makes a nice digital in the 4-5hundred range

Man that thing is purty!
Jim
She's a beaut, thanks!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

So I have an update... I bought a lang from the Facebook marketplace. It's a used 48 I pickup Saturday but I got a really good deal and I can live without the huge wheels! she is in my profile pic and I will add a few below. I will post more pics when I pick her up!

163687632_10215263954750878_616305271838331193_o.jpg
164097135_10215263965031135_1158765068183312817_o.jpg
163475075_10215263954510872_4844584636154114077_o.jpg
163287698_10215263954390869_2052504708501770939_o.jpg

thanks for looking!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Looks good Aaron, I wouldn’t mind having a 48, but I rarely fill up my 36. It looks like an older model that doesn’t have the sliding upper rack. I kinda like that feature.
Al

Looks good Aaron, I wouldn’t mind having a 48, but I rarely fill up my 36. It looks like an older model that doesn’t have the sliding upper rack. I kinda like that feature.
Al
It is an older model without the sliding upper rack. he said he doesn't have an upper rack at all for it. which is ok because I'm going to order stainless racks for it but I will have to get a pedestal rack.

I'm excited cant wait to get it!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Awesome Arron
Now what's on the menu?
I just wonder why some smoker company's use rubber tires instead of metal I see a lot of them setting uneven with flat tires.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky