Just bought a camp chef smokepro SE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just so you know, when camp chef has them on sale, the digital controllers to upgrade that to an STX is 35 plus 5 shipping.  I've never found them on the site, but others here have commented on calling customer service to check the sale price and order.  The probe is fairly accurate compared to my thermoworks readings.  It's reportedly very easy to install.

If anyone in the Houston area reads this.. I'll gladly pay a fee on top of the $89 for one of these if you find it. THANKS!!

PS it's for my pops and little brother if I can score 2

I snagged one as well. I couldn't pass that deal up. It's still in the box awaiting some free time to build it. I also purchased a 40 lb bag of CookinPellets off of Amazon. I'm running out of room on my patio! 

It'll be fun to learn how to use a pellet burner and compare the results. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky