Just a summer beer...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm a beer snob too.  I like a good microbrew but for store bought beer it is always Sam's.

I like Stella, Heineken, and Corona. My new thing is Corona with a shot of Bacardi Limon in it. Hold the fruit. Life is too short. To drink light beer! [emoji]128069[/emoji]

Perfect Summer Beer's - Trust me on this one.   When im not on this forum im on BeerAdvocate

Founder's - All Day IPA

Sierra Nevada - Summerfest

Lagunitas - Daytime IPA

Deschutes - Twilight

and Last but not least 

Leinenkugls Summer Shandy

Here in mid Missouri, everyone drinks Bud or Bud light. Man, I am glad no one has mentioned either of them! I used to be a beer snob, and still enjoy a few every now and again. Fat tire was my all time favorite. Had it for the first time on a ski trip many many years ago. Finally got it in Missouri a couple years after that trip. For me, that was a year round beer. For the summer now, Miller High Life, and light, PBR, Busch, and Stag. All has to be ice cold! From reading earlier, I need to get me one of those galvanized tubs with some ice!!

Perfect Summer Beer's - Trust me on this one.   When im not on this forum im on BeerAdvocate

Founder's - All Day IPA
Sierra Nevada - Summerfest
Lagunitas - Daytime IPA
Deschutes - Twilight
and Last but not least 
Leinenkugls Summer Shandy

Summer shandy is awesome. I picked up a 12pk from a buddy who's wife made him get rid of all the alcohol in the house...his loss is my gain. Haha.

Here in mid Missouri, everyone drinks Bud or Bud light. Man, I am glad no one has mentioned either of them! I used to be a beer snob, and still enjoy a few every now and again. Fat tire was my all time favorite. Had it for the first time on a ski trip many many years ago. Finally got it in Missouri a couple years after that trip. For me, that was a year round beer. For the summer now, Miller High Life, and light, PBR, Busch, and Stag. All has to be ice cold! From reading earlier, I need to get me one of those galvanized tubs with some ice!!

Doesn't everyone have a tub layin around in dire need of ice and beer? Lol. We got a couple and each one belongs to a big stick burner filled with Smokey treats.

Fat tire, rolling rock, modela la negra, with a lime
beercheer.gif

Sounds like you all got some great taste in beer, I personally been drinking alot of PBR lately due to its great flavor and low cost. I do enjoy some sierra nevada pale ale from time to time. There is a bar in st louis called morgan street brewery that makes a nice octoberfest beer that is probably one of my all time favorites as well as I could drink that everyday with meals and not complain. Hope all have a great week and good luck with your smokes!

Summertime i like an amber type beer overall. I will drink a darker beer however.  I'm not a fan of SA summer ale, Blue Moon, Shock Top, etc. I'd rather have a Bud Black Crown, SA Light, Molson, Moosehead,etc.

Deschutes Twilight is my favorite summer beer.   Love that stuff!

I do like the occasional Witbier or German Wheat, but I'm not a big fan of American Wheats.

anyone remember Miller 1855 circa 2003 or 04?  I discovered that and I switched at the time from my $12/ 30 pack to that (and that says a lot as I was a cheap a$$).  Then Miller quit making it :(

Bud Select is the staple around our house. Wife doesn't like too much else. Bush Light tall boys if I'm with the fellas, usually way to many. There is a place in town that has Moosedrool and Third Shift Amber on tap, local regulars don't even know what they are. Sam Adams is still my all time favorite, especially the Black. Lots of good beers from Leinenkugels and Goose Island lately too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky