July 4th

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Been a dead day for me, married my x wife on that day lol , use to get drunk on that day and finally decided I didn't need a excuse lol , been married 36+ years this time

Been a dead day for me, married my x wife on that day lol , use to get drunk on that day and finally decided I didn't need a excuse lol , been married 36+ years this time
Damn if that isn’t a real oxymoron for Independence Day... glad second was the charm

Well, I'm looking forward to putting Covid in the rearview. Didn't have my usual 4th of July cookout last year. Going to be good to get back to normal...hopefully sooner than later.

I will be on soft food from late May through the summer due to dental implant surgery so might be limited to really soft pulled port or fish unfortunately.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky