Jerk Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Look at recipe at pimentowood.com it’s based off Scotchies. If you can’t find fresh scotch bonnet peppers Amazon has powdered - but scotch bonnet peppers are critical to the recipe.
This is actually where I got my pellets and chips. I will say I use apple pellets for the heat and then use amnps with the pimento pellets. Turned out great. Also had some leaves in water on the grill.

Reactions: JodiMinneapolis
pimentowood
This is actually where I got my pellets and chips. I will say I use apple pellets for the heat and then use amnps with the pimento pellets. Turned out great. Also had some leaves in water on the grill.
I think my pellets started there. I got into a group buy last year for a 5# sack.
I'm debating my next jerk. My favorite neutral wood is Ash.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky