Jeff's Recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
[h2]My Recipes[/h2]
Every time I use my rub recipe and/or my sauce recipe on ribs or chicken or some other type of meat at parties, events or get togethers, it never fails.. I see folks licking their fingers. This may not be something that anyone else might notice but that really means something to me. These people really LOVE what is sticking to their fingers!!

Whether it is ribs, brisket, pork shoulder or even something simple like chicken or chops, every time I use my rub and sauce I am blown away by the flavor all over AGAIN!

I always think to myself, "I sure hope everyone can try this.. it is too good to go through life never having experienced this!"

I am not being dramatic.. just try it and you will join the ranks of those who know if I'm lying then I'm dying! This stuff is Fan-flavor-tastic and you need it in a really bad way;-)

Here are a few testimonies from other folks who took the plunge and are proud of it. Be sure to send my your testimony once you try it and realize that you have just tasted of HEAVEN.

Jeff,have tried the Rib Rub and Sauce recipes several times.Simply awesome.

Nothing more needs to be said

I have purchased and used your Rib Rub and love it! I recommend your website to

anyone who inquires how I transform a raw piece of meat into the slice of heaven

currently in their mouth

I am making a lot of the rub for my kids in Tampa, Las Vegas and Denver. It is

the best. They have the sauce and rave about the results.

Jeff, I have tried allot of "bottled" sauces and a few home made ones

to......This stuff is GOLD! It was a big hit Labor day..

You deserve the very best and is is completely within your grasp! Only $18.95 and worth every penny. Not only do you get the best rub and sauce recipe available, you are supporting this website and helping to make sure the bills get paid so we can keep on doing what we do to teach thousands and thousands of people across the world the art of smoking meat.

If you want to amaze your friends with something super special.. order the recipes today!! It's a small price to pay for such a big WOW!!

Order Recipes

If you want to order the recipes separately, you can do that for $9.95 each:

Rub Recipe

Sauce Recipe

NOTE: My system is automated which means you should get an email with a download link within

MINUTES of ordering..check your spam/junk folder first then contact me to get

the recipes sent to you as an attachment.

Last edited:
Hi Jeff

I just brought your recipe for the rub and sauce. I look at the ingrediants. You mention Molasses. I am not certain it is freely available in Australia. (Molasses is availble for horse feed!)  i will have a look. Do you think Golden Syrup would be an alternative? It it a thick sugary substance a little like trecle. Also trecle is available. Any thoughts? 

Marty

I've had the recipes for a few years now.  I have always had to make double batches since some always seems to get sent home with the son and daughter in law.
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Hi Jeff

I just brought your recipe for the rub and sauce. I look at the ingrediants. You mention Molasses. I am not certain it is freely available in Australia. (Molasses is availble for horse feed!)  i will have a look. Do you think Golden Syrup would be an alternative? It it a thick sugary substance a little like trecle. Also trecle is available. Any thoughts? 

Marty

I think you guys have something called Black Treacle, similar to the golden syrup but a darker from and the taste is more akin to the molasses we have here in the states. Use the black treacle but you may have to adjust it to your own tastes. I have not used it personally, but I do have a lot of UK folks that use that in place of the molasses and they tell me it is very good.

Let me know if you need further help with this.

Hi Jeff

After going to the supermarket I found the Molassas that Africameat suggested from the online store. I just made up the sauce yesterday and really liked it, Although my wife said the spiced kept her awake last night. (not sure how that works!) However we will see what happens the next time she has it. 

Kind Regards

Thanks mate, That link you gave me had a Berrenberg Molasssas. I is actually available in my local supermarket. Thanks for the link, it pointed me in the right direction. 

Bought the recipes from Jeff yesterday. Mixed the dry rub this morning. Slathered the ribs in mustard and massaged the rub in (the massage part really caught the little ladies attention too) and 6 hours later we had some of the tastiest ribs in our lives. Thanks Jeff :)

I thought I was crazy paying for a rub and sauce recipe - made both - tried them both - on pork butt, brisket and baby backs all this weekend. They are fantastic, worth every penny!!!! Thanks Jeff

Have you though about making the product and selling it rather than the recipe?
I have considered bottling this and other products.. still thinking about it. For now the recipes give folks something to use that's not store-bought and it really goes a long ways toward supporting the site.

ok just made payment, waiting on recipe's,
You should get a download email just as soon as you order. If you did not get that, check your spam folder then let me know if you can't find them. I can send them directly to your email as an attachment if you need me to.

I bought the rub and sauce recipe... I followed both to the T ... Unbelievable Sauce ... Rub great but I need tweak a little for my optimum flavor ~~~ thought it needs a lil more salt and garlic... will make again next month and let you know... the red pepper in the sauce is very distinct and makes it cause my tongue to slap my cheek !!!  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky