Jalapeno Poppers Air Fried

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

choochooman442

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 16, 2015
My version of Jalapeno Poppers for a quick APP or snack.

Start by trimming the stems short, I have had them ignite.
I microware on high for 1:10 (70 seconds) then let them stand for 5 minutes.

IMG_8042.jpg

Make a cut half way through just below the stem. Don't cut more than half way.

IMG_8044.jpg

Make a cut from the top cut to the tip and carefully using the tip of the knife cut the veins
across the top and down each side.

IMG_8046.jpg

The steam from standing for 5 minutes softens them up so you can scape them out with
your finger.

IMG_8047.jpg

Now I stuff them with some cheese (your choice), I like Brie, Havarti, Muenster or Yellow
American.

IMG_8049.jpg

Add some meat if you want. I like Bacon, Ham, Prosciutto, Pulled Pork or Brisket.

IMG_8050.jpg

Into the Air Fryer, I have a Ninja Foodie, for 5-6 minutes until meat gets crispy.

IMG_8052.jpg

Finished. Let them them cool for a least 5 minutes if you like the skin inside your mouth.

IMG_8053.jpg
IMG_8054.jpg

Enjoy

IMG_8060.jpg

These are great in the smoker for 15-30 minutes at low temp then air fry or broil to crisp meat.

I dont need to let Bryce see this......He'll have me buying jalepenos by the bushel!!

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky