I've Got The Urge

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jmill

Original poster
Dec 5, 2013
Hello everyone. I have been lurking on the site for a few days now, sucking up as much info as I can. I have never smoked a thing in my life, but I love me some good bbq! I enjoy cooking in general, especially Dutch oven and grilling. I also love to learn and try all sorts of new things, especially when they are challenging.

I don't have a smoker yet. I am looking at a WSM, i could use some help on deciding what size to go with. There are 6 of us in our clan and we don't entertain much at all. However, I am sure the wife would be expecting batches of Jerky on a regular basis.

Thanks to all who contribute here. I look forward to learning from you and getting to know you as well.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky