It's garden time again!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Anything in a wood cage is a tomato plant. The beans that need support have a fence to grow on.

I should have figured that out myself. Just was not sure. When we first moved in here we had a small plot for a veg garden, but now because of the trees . Only the Rhubarb grows before the leaves come out in the trees. Now just do tomatoes in pots.
David

Dang, I missed this one last spring.
Ill have to take a photo of my little plot in a few monthd.

Da ouch Doug! How's the knee these days? Just a superficial or tear into anything?
Good thing you were using a chainsaw

Dang, I missed this one last spring.
Ill have to take a photo of my little plot in a few monthd.

Da ouch Doug! How's the knee these days? Just a superficial or tear into anything?
Good thing you were using a chainsaw
Funny you should mention chainsaws. I have a scar on the same knee from a chainsaw cut that happened early in my career as an arborist. As far as that last cut, went dang near to bone, but no issues since it's healed up. Just another scar among many.

Funny you should mention chainsaws. I have a scar on the same knee from a chainsaw cut that happened early in my career as an arborist. As far as that last cut, went dang near to bone, but no issues since it's healed up. Just another scar among many.
You never did mention if the grinder still works.

I missed this one too. Glad to hear you're all healed up.

Chris

You never did mention if the grinder still works.
Oh, the grinder fared better than my knee and it'd been used a bunch since ........... with a little more caution, I might add. Had I been able to at the time, I may well have took it by the end of the cord, spun a circle and let it sail once it got spinning good.

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
Required internal and external sutures to close the wound.
2 layers of stitching meant the sub skin and top layer. Deep cut but not into muscle and tendon. You got lucky.
I've got a 4" "C" on the top of my head from catching an angle iron at a tractor pull.
Required 2 layers of stiches to close it up. The docs must have a grading system on location of wound. She used pretty coarse stiches to close the wound. Hopefully I don't go bald as I can still feel the ridge. Most expensive haircut ever.

Reactions: DougE
2 layers of stitching meant the sub skin and top layer. Deep cut but not into muscle and tendon. You got lucky.
Both times I cut that knee, especially the time up in a tree with the chainsaw. I did barely nick bone on that one. This last one with the grinder instant care wouldn't touch. They bandaged me up and sent me on to the ER to get treated.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky