It's broke!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Brokenhandle

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 9, 2019
Nw Iowa
Sure is weird the carousel keeps getting broke! Just disappears! Funny thing is I signed onto the forum on my computer and homepage looks like this

20220820_164816.jpg

It's fine on my phone but when I looked at my phone the carousel is gone. Is there no worthy posts to put up? Bellies are on racks drying for smoking later today. Have to mix up brine for jerky yet to be dehydrated later today as well.
Has the recession we're not having caused cuts here as well? And yes, being an ass with that last comment...but I'm kinda old school and expect a certain standard be upheld! It's missing! Maybe TulsaJeff TulsaJeff can do something to get this rectified.

Ryan

Reactions: JLeonard
Sure is weird the carousel keeps getting broke!
Spinner probably isn't broke. I'm guessing that the threads that were up there expired by default and dropped off. We just need some new content up there to get it running again. Staff probably busy and have not had time to put some new stuff up there.
Funny thing is I signed onto the forum on my computer and homepage looks like this
Wow...no issues like that on my end, but I did not log in all afternoon. That's kinda weird...

Robert

No carousel here either. There is a problem that they are trying to solve. None of us can feature anything on the carousel. Believe me we have tried many times. It will work for a while then nothing.
Al

No carousel here either. There is a problem that they are trying to solve. None of us can feature anything on the carousel. Believe me we have tried many times. It will work for a while then nothing.
Al
Can you give me a hint on what to do with my desktop? Not much of a computer guru...should I get the hammer out for a tune up?

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
I'm having similar issues as Brokenhandle Brokenhandle the homepage thread titles are cropped so you only see the first few words of the thread titles but this is only happening in Firefox. No carousel regardless of browser or OS.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky