It's been a while. Time to jump back in with a pork picnic.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

atlandjojo

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 27, 2015
Lawrenceville, Ga
Good morning everyone, it has been a while since I have been on here. How has everyone been. I have still received emails so i have been seeing what you guys have been doing.

Any let's get to the Q. So I have done a couple of tenderloin and wings over the last few months. Well yesterday while grocery shopping with Jojo big sign that said pork picnic 0.99/lb. Didn't know if this was good or not but wanted some pulled pork so here we go.

Hit the stall at 160. Rook it out and wrapped because Jojo and the kids long the softer bark. Plus juicier that way. Forgot to take pics. Also through the skin in the smoker, wondering how that will come out

Haven't had a chance to post a picture of the finished product. So here it is. Total cook time 11 hours. IT 201. Wrapped in a towel for 30 minutes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky