Its almost May right???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lookwow

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 3, 2011
Menasha WI
A week ago we had temps that almost hit 80. Yesterday we got this. Sorry for the crappy pic only had my cell on me.

47daae31_snow.jpg

I feel your pain. We have the same crap going on up here. A week or so ago everything was dry and in the 60-70's and now we have had two snow storms and more on the way. I am so sick of winter.

It's been hot down here. Had the air on for a couple of weeks.
I vote we stuff Al into his WSM and turn up the heat!
th_violent5.gif

We haven't had much snow this winter, but we have yet to get above 63° so far this year...... we get one or two nice clear cold days in the middle of the week, then it rains on the weekend!
frown.gif
 I am really ready for the rain to end this winter *sigh*

PS - just kidding Al
biggrin.gif

You kidding me, you got a 63*?  You lucky dog.  This April, we got 96% of April's total rainfall, in the first 9 days.  And it's still raining.  Reading about all these guys and gals getting their gardens going is REALLY ticking me off.  The only thing I can get to grow is mold.  The Seattle weather talking heads say we've set a record for the longest period since way back in the 40's for being less than 55* for March-April.

BUT in all fairness, you guys and gals back east of the Rockies, you are getting some real weird weather.  You got my sympathy.  I'll take this rain most any day in comparison to what we're seeing on the telly.  I still say throw Al in his WSM.  Same for that guy who was bragging about going out fishing..........

I vote we stuff Al into his WSM and turn up the heat!
th_violent5.gif

We haven't had much snow this winter, but we have yet to get above 63° so far this year...... we get one or two nice clear cold days in the middle of the week, then it rains on the weekend!
frown.gif
 I am really ready for the rain to end this winter *sigh*

PS - just kidding Al
biggrin.gif

While enjoying a coffee break at a local resturant, a freind made abservation. He says we have had 6 months of snow. Ok, I can accept that. Then he follows up with..........."in 2 months, the days start getting shorter"!!! For cry'n out loud.........what a pesimist..........and I call him a freind.    :-)

Ya I got to experience the wonderful Mn weather this week. Snowed overnite and rained today. I am loosing my tan
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky