Italian Pork Loin on the Rotisserie --(Pic Heavy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Week 2 of playing with my new rotisserie!

One half pork loin, fat and silverskin removed.
View attachment 527848

Butterflied, and coated with olive oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt & black pepper.
View attachment 527849

Layer of prosciutto.
View attachment 527850

Layer of parmesan.
View attachment 527851

Layer of blanched spinach. Then rolled, and...
View attachment 527852

Placed on a layer of caul fat to keep things moist.
View attachment 527853

Wrapped and tied.
View attachment 527854

Skewered and coated with more olive oil, garlic, and herbs.
View attachment 527855

Into the Weber with a foil purse holding some AMAZEN Italian Spice pellets.
View attachment 527856

Done and sliced.
View attachment 527857

So juicy!
View attachment 527858

A Caesar salad and some Italian vino, and we're all set! The pork could not have turned out better.
View attachment 527859
Well, maybe you should have saved a bite for me? Looks awesome. Great seeing you today at my joint!

Hmm......now i'm thinking that pork loin I have in the freezer is gonna need some love very soon. Been a lil bit since I did. Yours looks excellent!
Jim

That pork loin looks absolutely delicious and probably the most pretty one I’ve ever seen!! You nailed it and congrats on the carousel.

Most excellent looking loin Mike.

Point for sure
Chris

VERY VERY NICE! I think it would consume the whole thing by myself!

With Pork being about the only reasonable priced protein these days.....need more ways to enjoy it and this is one of them!

Nicely done Mike I like the Caul Fat just can't find it here. Point worthy congrats on the 2 rides
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky