Italian Night - Sono pieno come un uovo!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Full like a egg? Or full to the gills? I work with Italians. So forgive me if I got that wrong! That is a fantastic meal! Well done!
I believe it translates to full like an egg and google told me the expression is used to indicate someone is stuffed lol.

Jeff...yet another breathtaking meal. As stated, magazine quality, 5-star restaurant quality, and most certainly carousel worthy. Just a beautiful meal and another spectacular presentation. Kudos to you once again!! Question: have you reached your apex yet or is there more stuff coming that continues to elevate your food? I'd bet more elevated stuff coming. there is no end in sight for your creativity.

Just wow!!
Robert

Reactions: jcam222
My grandmother would say mangia mangia! When dinner was ready. I would need no such command to eat a plate of that Jeff! Looks amazing!!!

Seriously those pictures belong in a keto cookbook...and when can I buy your cookbook to shed a few pounds??

Like!
I agree! I would buy the book.
Heck yeah! Especially with those pictures. A book of recipes and no pictures is just less appealing.
If I I was ever organized enough to do it you guys would have few copies of course. It is something I ponder at times, one issue is my cooking by taste often without documenting exact quantities. I’ve started to keep track though. Thanks again for the high praise!

Jeff...yet another breathtaking meal. As stated, magazine quality, 5-star restaurant quality, and most certainly carousel worthy. Just a beautiful meal and another spectacular presentation. Kudos to you once again!! Question: have you reached your apex yet or is there more stuff coming that continues to elevate your food? I'd bet more elevated stuff coming. there is no end in sight for your creativity.

Just wow!!
Robert
Thanks Robert!! I feel like there’s still ample room for improvement especially on garnish work. Between garnishes and branching out to desserts some that’s the next evolution, at least that’s the plan haha

You are more than welcome and it's much deserved. I've got myself an extra large tub of buttered popcorn and am sitting back to watch this show!! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Robert

Damn Jeff! I too am running out of things to say about your amazing food! No joke man. They should just put all of your posts on the carousel and I bet sponsorship would go up. Italian feast looks great!

Jeff (did I get the name right this time? :emoji_laughing: ) that is an absolutely amazing lookin' meal my friend.

I wish I had your patience and knack for putting out some awesome meals!

BREAT BIG LIKE!

John
Yep you got it John! Don’t worry I forget everyone’s name way to often. The only way I normally remember is it it’s in the post!!

Damn Jeff! I too am running out of things to say about your amazing food! No joke man. They should just put all of your posts on the carousel and I bet sponsorship would go up. Italian feast looks great!
Thanks a ton!! I’m about to eat some leftover chicken from yesterday and some of the leek soup from the other day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky