• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Is this where I begin on Roll Call? Hope so!

maggieinga

Joined Feb 4, 2014
Hi y'all,

I am a 78 year old female living in the Northeast Georgia mountains.  Retired for the past fifteen years and loving it after having owned a number of businesses including a Daycare Center and a Dining Inn and Bed and Breakfast in a lovely old mansion for fifteen years.

I'm married to a retired full Army full Colonel, have 2 sons, three grandchildren and three great grandchildren. All of these are the love of my life and add so much enjoyment and adventure to my life.

Just bought the Masterbuilt 30" vertical smoker and looking forward to learning how to use it correctly.

bkleinsmid

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Maggie........

You have come to the right place........this forum rocks. Ask questions.....some one is always willing to help.

Brad

smoke jenson

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 20, 2011
Hi Maggie,
Welcome to the forums. There is alot of good information on here, look forward to seeing some of your smokes.

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Welcome Maggie! Glad you've joined our family.

Red

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.