Is this the Maverick everyone uses?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

driedstick

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 3, 2011
N. Central Idaho
Just got our cabels flyer and was wondering if this is close to the 732 or what, I have still yet to buy one I just don't want to get the wrong one. Hope this link works out. I am pretty sure it is the et 72 or what ever cause it only does 100ft away I think the new one is 300ft correct?

http://digitaledition.qwinc.com/publication/?i=185081   Page 26

Thanks

Last edited:
That's what I thought. I know I want to get one from todd also I missed his black fri deal
th_crybaby2.gif
 Will have to see what mrs clause may bring me.

Thanks Farmer and Bama

That is an ET-73 and it's range is up to 100 feet.
Yep, the ET-732's range is up to 300 feet.
The new ET-733's range is up to 300 feet.

I went and bought an ET732.  I got this one.

So, how far are people actually seeing that this works?  I know it depends on what's in your area, structures and radio interference.  But does it really work farther than 100'?

Yep, it works over 100 ft.  I am usually around 150'.  The other thing I like about the 732 is that you can get 6' probes for it!

TucsonBill

Be sure to read the probe care directions. Great thermometer but the probes need a little modification to ensure they stay long lasting.  I had one fail in four smokes but Maverick replaced it without question. 

I now put shrink wrap over the point where the cable goes into the probe.  Adds strength to keep it from kinking and keeps it protected from moisture while cleaning (DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER) or wet smoking.  I also wrapped the shrink wrap in high temp electrical tape but that's probably overkill.

The probes that come with the 732 are only 3 feet long.  They work fine but are too short in my opinion.  I use them as backups and bought 6 foot probes from Amazon.  WAY better!

Found the code
yahoo.gif
 Just ordered me the Maverick ET732 and 8 ft of the q-matz 24" wide all for 70bucks  WHAT A FLIPPIN GREAT DEAL

Here is the link if anyone else feels the urge to order one. 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/154179/a-maze-n-products-holiday-sale-20-off#post_1107193

You can not find a better deal or better customer service than From Todd.

THANKS TODD!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me,,,,,,,,
sausage.gif

I hope everyone Has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. - Cheers
beercheer.gif

I recommend you get the latest maverick which is the 733.  It has some significant improvements over the 732.  It came out this fall. 

I cant wait two more days till I get my stuff

but questioning myself on the 733 but I did not see where Todd sold it.?? Just the 732 is what he is selling correct?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky