Is there an electric smoker that will go low enough to smoke cheese too?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i also use the A-Maze-N-Tube, works best with the mailbox mod to keep the temperatures down. I don't usually smoke cheese when it is hot do large batches in the fall, winter, and early spring.

Reactions: fullborebbq
I use the AMAZEN pellet tray. I stick it directly in my MES40 or my SV24 with no heat. Hard to do in the MES when its warmer outside because the thing is so well insulated but you can stick it in about any smoker with no heat and it should work just fine as long as its not too hot outside.

I use the AMAZEN pellet tray. I stick it directly in my MES40 or my SV24 with no heat. Hard to do in the MES when its warmer outside because the thing is so well insulated but you can stick it in about any smoker with no heat and it should work just fine as long as its not too hot outside.

I use this same tray with pellet dust, but in a WSM when I cold smoke cheese. I do have to wait until late Fall, or Winter to do though to keep the temps down.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky