IPad with Keyboard mouse and stand

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
I may be late to the party, but unknowingly my wife and I bought iPad stands and keyboards and mice (cheap Amazon ones) for each other for Christmas . This is a sweet set up! If you use a tablet and have never tried a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse with it, its a cheap date a SO NICE. the stand just helps viewing angles. Out the door for like maybe $50, I can’t bring myself to buy the apple accessories.

cool on each other gifting.

My wife got a new Ipad and keypad at work and she gave me her older unit with a broken corner and a keypad that weighs a ton.
I leave the old ipad at home as too heavy and klunky to drag along on travels.

It's great to hear that you and your wife are enjoying your iPad setup with the keyboard, mouse, and stand! It can really enhance the usability of the iPad without breaking the bank. Many of us are in the same boat, opting for more affordable accessories rather than the pricey Apple ones.
By the way, if you're looking to upgrade your gadgets and free up some funds, you might want to consider selling your old iPhone. Selling your iPhone can provide you with some extra cash that you can put towards enhancing your tech setup. It might come in handy if you decide to explore more tech upgrades in the future.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky