Introduction

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sallyp

Original poster
May 21, 2006
Prague, Oklahoma USA
Hi everybody - My name is Sally, I live in greater downtown Prague, OK since moving from the Santa Clarita Valley, CA (near Magic Mountain) 8)

I'm a married lady of a "certain age", no children at home, my husband is gone a lot of the time so I need a new hobby, maybe a small business some day :lol:

I'm an accomplished cook and I love to barbeque but want to learn all about rubs, mops, etc., and especially smokin'. I need advice on everything - what type of equipment, etc., etc., etc.

This Forum looks like just what I need and I look forward to meeting new people and learning a lot.

Sally :oops:

Welcome to Smoking Meat Forums Sally, nice to have you here.

If you still deciding on what type of smoker to use, visit the various forums (Charcoal, Propane & Wood) to see what others are using.

We have a lot of knowledgeable folks that will be happy to help you learn. As a start, check out tulsajeff's Smoking Basics eCourse-there is a lot of info there that will get you going in the right direction. And remember, if you have questions, ask away and we'll find an answer for you.

yo sallyp dudette,
hello hello,
i use a electric WATER smoker.
it works great for me.

all others are more mobile.

i cant get away from electricical.

but my meat sure is good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky