Introduction

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pearltasty

Original poster
Jul 19, 2012
Hello everyone,

I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. I am Maci Flores I like reading and surfing on net and always love to collect new information about technology.

Welcome to the SMF Family...So, where you at? How long have you been Smoking? What kind of cool equipment you have? What can we help you with? You are going to love it here...JJ

Hi Maci! 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF!!! We're happy you joined us! Would you do us a favor and add your location to your profile, it helps others to know where you are when they offer advice, Thanks!

Also, just want to let you know I moved this over to "Roll Call", I think you will get better exposure to your introduction here!

I'm not sure of your experience level but you might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course, it will teach you all the basics and a whole lot more: http://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse.html

Bienvenida la, Maci Flores. Glad you  chose us, you will learn alot here , but beware , you may develope a habit of blowing Smoke.
biggrin.gif
 You will be alright as long as you send Q-view of what you Smoke...

Have fun and...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky