Introducing ThermoPro TP19... 1/4 of the Price of a Thermopen

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Alright, Somebody clue me in.
I gave the code to my Son, so he could order me one with his "Prime".
He said there's no place to put the code in.

Any Help for an Old Bear??

Bear

Bearcarver Bearcarver After you put it in your cart and select payment method...there is a box for the code. I just tried it and it did not work for me. I have already bought one so maybe that's why or the code no longer works?

Bearcarver Bearcarver After you put it in your cart and select payment method...there is a box for the code. I just tried it and it did not work for me. I have already bought one so maybe that's why or the code no longer works?

Please make sure that the ThermoPro is the only item in the cart as it will only work with the ThermoPro Product.

Please make sure that the ThermoPro is the only item in the cart as it will only work with the ThermoPro Product.

No Problem. My Son did everything, but it still didn't show up.
He orders stuff dang near every day, with & without coupon discounts.
I called him off then, because Somebody else got me one in the mean time.
I'm good now.
Thanks Guys!!

Bear

thermopro thermopro I picked one up on Amazon earlier this month. On Amazon it’s advertised as instant read with 2-3 second read time listed in the description. My experience with this thermometer has not reflected that which is disappointing because i have an older thermopro that has been solid. It will not let me upload a video to show you, but I’ve got video of it taking about 50 seconds to get from 120 to 146 along with a few others. The response time is no where near advertised on my unit when used in food, but when tested in boiling water it comes up to temp extremely quick.

Last edited:
Reactions: clifish
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky