Interesting budget pellet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That lower drawer for wood chunks reminds me of the Woodwind Pro models from Camp Chef. That said, the CC-WP slides the chunks directly over the crucible with a separate flapper valve to control how fast you use up those smoke chunks. The Sams Club looks like you just stuff your wood chunks somewhere close. Mad Scientist raved about the CC-WP and several folks here said they were getting one but I don't' recall seeing anyone actually give us a run-down on one.
But even if it's not quite as effective (or controllable) as the CC, the induction burner for searing and all for $500 looks pretty sweet.

Reactions: JLeonard
I can't begin to express how mad I get when I see ANOTHER cooker I want and don't have room for.
It gets really bad when I can afford it too!

I can't begin to express how mad I get when I see ANOTHER cooker I want and don't have room for.
It gets really bad when I can afford it too!
Be thankful you have enough money to buy it but not so much money you just throw out good old stuff in mad consumerism

I have the Sams club pellet pooper that does not have the wood box or the side burner...Works great
I have the same. Partner saw it for half-price and got it for me. Our gas grill is reallly old and I've eyeing a pellet smoker. Haven't had it long but I've baked (potato), grilled burgers/etc, made pizza, and smoked a couple of items. Happy so far.
I have the Sams club pellet pooper that does not have the wood box or the side burner...Works great

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky