Insulating a Propane Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Is the original poster still around? I just posted a topic about this exact topic but would ike to see how its done, is it something he can take off as a "whole unit" or is it some how glued on

I wonder if high temperature ever became an issue with this product if you could use strips of cement board as a spacer to prevent direct contact with the outside of the smoker. 

Does the insulation you use have aluminum foil on both sides and a plastic bubble type of filling ( in the middle) ?

Really late to the party. Did you block the air vents in the bottom of the vertical smoker? Do you simply leave them wide open but still wrap over them with the insulation material?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky