Inside Out ABT Fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It’s sad when something is almost too pretty to eat ... but I‘d force myself anyway 😁

• Haha
Reactions: jcam222
Great looking fatties Jeff, I never would have thought to make an ABT fatty, but now you got my gears moving.

Point for sure
Chris

Oh and congrats on the ride.

Nice fatties jcam.
Well damn thats perfect. Nice job jeff. Looks amazing
Nice pictures
That looks absolutely amazing!
Mmmm, Mmmm... Damned fine looking Fatty ya have there Jeff.
Boy howdy Jeff, anyone who can do that with bacon must be pretty darned good at putting puzzles together too! That looks delicious, I'd love to be sitting down to that fatty, big Like! RAY
Outstanding !!
wow, very creative and well done.
Very nice fatty! Love the ABT style. That had to be killer! Nice plating also!
Awesome awesome awesome looking fatties there guy.

Warren
Wow Jeff, that's about as good looking a fatty as I think I've ever seen. That cut shot is pure money buddy. Just beautiful!!

Robert
That’s a beauty for sure!
Nicely done!!!!
Al
Wo ho!! Look at Jeffro!! Congrats on the ride my friend. Beautiful meal and much deserved.

Robert
Looks pretty dang yummy to me! Nice work!
Fine lookin' fatty Jeff!

Could really get into that.

Congrats on the ride buddy!

BIG LIKE!

John
You nailed that . Fantastic .
Wow Jeff those must be two of the prettiest fatties I've ever seen! I don't think it gets much better than that!

Very nicely done!
JC222, They look awesome !
It’s sad when something is almost too pretty to eat ... but I‘d force myself anyway 😁
Looks very tasty, nice job on the plated photo.
Great looking fatties Jeff, I never would have thought to make an ABT fatty, but now you got my gears moving.

Point for sure
Chris

Oh and congrats on the ride.
Over the top! looks amazing! beautiful platting as well
Thanks for all the likes and kind words. This thing is dang delicious and I’ll make it again. That said the chicken Parmesan fatty I posted the next day is even better!!! Both big keepers in the rotation. Thanks again for looking.

Now that's a great amount of jalapeno! Outstanding work!

giphy.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky