Inkbird GIVEAWAY for Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P with Calibration

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Giveaway one Free Waterproof instant read IHP-1P thermometer has ended!
Thanks for friends participating! The winner is davidhef88 davidhef88 pls PM me to claim your prize,big congratulations to you! :emoji_raised_hands::emoji_raised_hands::emoji_raised_hands::emoji_raised_hands::emoji_raised_hands:

^^Thank you for your support of inkbird:emoji_rose:

See u next giveaway!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:emoji_boom: TGIF GIVEAWAY TIME:emoji_boom:
Morning,thanks God it’s Friday!Here’s Inkbird Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P contest.
Key Features:
Rechargeable Battery, the battery could last 11 hours with backlight once fully charged.Calibration, Magnet, Backlight.Easy Operation & Convenient Storage.

RULES:
1st) Like this post
2nd) Tag one friend in the comments OR share photos of your delicious food.
3rd) One winner will be selected randomly on 17th-Mar.

View attachment 435705
View attachment 435706
Winner winner chicken dinner!! Thank you so much for the thermometer! I never win anything. Thanks for being a sponsor of the best smoking forum in the world. I was looking into buying one of these. Can’t wait to use it and give everyone a review.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
I won the last one of these you gave away so I don't need to be entered in this one. Just wanted to say I love the thermometer and it seems to work really well. I really like that it is rechargeable and uses USB-C to recharge. Thanks for doing these giveaways!

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
I'm in ;)

20191120_144331.jpg

I have had quite a few chances to use this thermometer since I received it. The speed and accuracy is fantastic. Love the auto on and off feature. The display is large and very easily readable which is great because my eyes aren’t getting and younger. I would highly recommend this product for anyone in the market for an instant read thermometer. At the price of this unit everyone should have one in their smoking/bbq/cooking arsenal. Thanks again for the giveaway.

I have had quite a few chances to use this thermometer since I received it. The speed and accuracy is fantastic. Love the auto on and off feature. The display is large and very easily readable which is great because my eyes aren’t getting and younger. I would highly recommend this product for anyone in the market for an instant read thermometer. At the price of this unit everyone should have one in their smoking/bbq/cooking arsenal. Thanks again for the giveaway.
Thank you for the feedback!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.