Infuriating Issue

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MileHighSmokerGirl

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 29, 2019
Denver, CO
On mobile in firefox, iphone 14 pro, I'll be scrolling through replies in a thread and the damn thing automatically jumps up to the first post in the thread. :emoji_rage:

Reactions: JLeonard
On mobile in firefox, iphone 14 pro, I'll be scrolling through replies in a thread and the damn thing automatically jumps up to the first post in the thread. :emoji_rage:
Just for S&G iloggedo n with iPad. Latest IOS. I have no idea what browser because I have to use a password program. Most likely safari . Couldn’t duplicate issue.

Reactions: MileHighSmokerGirl
I'm not asking the issue on Galaxy phone.

Are your browsers fully updated?

Is this new if so when did it start?

I noticed it a while ago on my Android phone. I realized it only happened when I was scrolling with my right thumb. There is an up and down arrow on the right side of my screen in the field of view about a half inch above the edit button. Touch the up arrow by mistake, BAM! Back to first post. Touch the down arrow, last post.

Not saying that's the issue, but it hasn't happened since I realized those arrows are there. I tried to take a screenshot but the arrows don't show up

Update! Got a picture of those little buggers toward the bottom of the picture. They disappear about 2-3 seconds after I stop scrolling.
Screenshot_20231117_201801_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not asking the issue on Galaxy phone.

Are your browsers fully updated?

Is this new if so when did it start?
Yes. All my phone browsers are updated. Hard to say when it started. I havent been on much before a few weeks ago but beem doing it since I came back on about 3 weeks ago.

It's not related to the up/down arrows to take you to the top or bottom.

I hit the down arrow it goes down then it automatically goes back up to the top of the page.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky