In the hospital...... still!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Doc's are happy with the progress so far. They were hoping to do the skin graft on Friday, but it just didn't quite work out, so they are going to send me home with the wound vac pump on it and then I will come back in a few weeks for the skin graft. So I still got a ways to go on recovery, but at least I will get to go home and be with the wife and kids sooner than thought.

The leg itself is still tender and sore, but all things considered it could be a lot worse.
Great news that you are going home. Package is going out in the mail tomorrow with some fresh roasted beans for ya. Just pulled them from the roaster and packaged them up about an hour ago  

No.... unfortunately I won't be in any shape to hobble out and set up the WSM anytime soon.
hissyfit.gif
  Maybe next weekend I can talk the wife through it... lol.

Glad to have you back Johnny! You gonna hobble out & smoke something?   
icon_rolleyes.gif
Very cool! Thanks Scarbelly! Nothing like the anticipation of some good coffee.
beercheer.gif

Great news that you are going home. Package is going out in the mail tomorrow with some fresh roasted beans for ya. Just pulled them from the roaster and packaged them up about an hour ago  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky