Importing saved messages

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gremlin

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 27, 2006
Oshawa Ontario Canada
It's question time in the house of common sense!!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

Can anyone tell me how to take a message saved in my sent box and put it into a saved box in the private message section
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif

Thank you

Gremlin, your inbox has a "move to folder" option, but your sent box only has the download as xml, csv, or text option. You can download that to your computer, or copy and past the information you want to save to a new blank word document then save it to a new SMF folder where ever you want to save it for future reference.

If you just must save it to your PM folders then you can open the message and forward it to yourself, then save it to your folder. Keep in mind that anything you save in the SMF PM folders counts towards your total allowed. If it's important save it to your hard drive and print a copy to save in a folder.

Keep Smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky