I'm not going to the Gathering if Deejay Debi's Not!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 25, 2007
ADA, MI
Lol.... I figured it was worth a try, just picture a 5 year old stomping their foot
PDT_Armataz_01_20.gif
After all, she is like the Mom of SMF
icon_wink.gif

So Debi, what are you and Jessie doing next weekend anyway
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
Come on.....got to love those spur of the moment trips
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

That's one heck of a road trip! I figure about two days drive up and two days back. Three days there. Damn I want to go but I can't get that much time off right now. I was supposed to go to school in Chicago next week and even that got canceled. Got lucky and got one extra day off after the holiday last week to go to Vermont for a three day holiday.

I WANNA GO!
icon_cry.gif

You wil be missed Debi, like I said some time ago...you and me could cook up a storm and have a great time doing it
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Will be thinking about ya!!!
icon_wink.gif

Remember...you and Jessie have a standing order anytime ya'll are headed this way.
smile.gif

Theresa -

I have never been to MI and someday when I do I'll come looking for you!

You'll all be in my heart and I'll be thinking of you! Take lots of pictures!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky