I'm new but will try my luck with brisket for Fathers day.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Came out looking great Vince nice smoke ring
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks Everyone,

Was happy when I cut into it a saw the smoke ring, I did keep the smoke on it during the whole smoke Time. 80% mesquite and about 20% hickory and the Royal Oak to keep the temp stable as I could.

Good Luck, it was fun but long, my wife said I bet you won't do one anytime soon, just because of the time it takes, But it was worth it to me,

I'm hooked on this, it so relaxing

Thanks everyone, it did taste great, I took some to work and they all liked it, The ones that ate it. I also sent the pictures to a friend that cook BBQ for a living and he was impressed with the smoke ring also. I don't think it would have been as good if i didn't find this site and read up on it first

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky