I'm a noob

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rajuncajun

Original poster
Apr 20, 2008
Virginia
Just wanted to pop in and say hello, and say that this is a great site i'm gettin a lot of good info and hopfully someday I can contribute. I'mcurrently using a Brinkman all in one water smoker and gettin pretty good results but I want bigger smoker.

Welcome to the forum. This is the best smokin forum on the net. Check out Jeff's 5 day e-course (it's free) and has alot of great info in it. Make sure you post q-view pics so we can all droole over your smokes.
Andy.

Welcome to the forum! Here you will learn all you ever wanted to know about smoking! Enjoy.

Welcome to the SMF. Lots of great info is posted here and folks here do a great job on all questions. Enjoy.

Yes I love this site, right now i'm learning how to smoke cheese, Oh and I have a boston butt that I'm looking foward to hope I don't mess it up.

Welcome to the fourm. Lots of good people here and I think we all want bigger smokers at least most of us
biggrin.gif
Look at the sticky thread in pork section on butts and you'll be fine also try the finishing sauce also right there in another sticky. Have fun and happy smokin

Hey RajunCajun,

I'm new to this groupalso and wanted to say hey. I w/ u on this site. Im picking up info and idea everytime i look around. Good luck with smokes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky