Ideas for Supper Club needed!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

andrew82

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 8, 2010
Winston Salem, NC
Hello all! I am hosting my first supper club with about 8-10 people. I really wanted to grill/smoke something that would be great for the occasion. Any comments/Help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

Strippers would be nice!

Just kidding!!!!

I'd go for the ribs too, but maybe also some pulled pork for those who don't want to get their fingers tasty.

Bear

Well ribs and PP would be good but I have to kick this up a notch a make it kinda fancy. I was thinking some kind of stuffed pork tenderloin as the main course. Any suggestions on that? Strippers would work for an appetizer lol.

Well ribs and PP would be good but I have to kick this up a notch a make it kinda fancy. I was thinking some kind of stuffed pork tenderloin as the main course. Any suggestions on that? Strippers would work for an appetizer lol.
Can't help ya with the strippers....nothing came up when I typed that in the search bar. However, there are numerous posts with Q/view that popped up when I typed in stuffed pork. Here's a recent one to get you startedhttp://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/102729/stuffed-pork-loin  

apple wood smoked Prime rib. who doesnt like prime rib?
06e590a0_100_1878.jpg

You could also do some chicken cordon bleu and there are several posts here with that one with lots of qview - just use the search bar at the top

Last edited:
One more vote for Good Smoked Prime Rib.

Unless you want to get a bit more creative and do a specialty sausage or something like that.  Test your skills a bit if you have never done it before.  Seafood sausage comes to mind, especially during lent.

Don't matter - you could put shoe leather in front of them, cause once the strippers start in they won't be paying any attention to what they are eating!
drool.gif

Just kidding... lol. I bet anything that actuall tastes good will be well recieved.

I'm in!  Prime rib, then strippers for dessert!!!!

Or as Al says, specialty sausage & strippers!!!    OK, maybe not that one???.

OK, I'm gonna stop now, my mind is getting all weird.......

In  all seriousness,  I think prime rib would be perfect. It's not that difficult to do, and you could get creative with the side dishes, and accompaniments 

I'm in!  Prime rib, then strippers for dessert!!!!

Or as Al says, specialty sausage & strippers!!!    OK, maybe not that one???.

OK, I'm gonna stop now, my mind is getting all weird.......

In  all seriousness,  I think prime rib would be perfect. It's not that difficult to do, and you could get creative with the side dishes, and accompaniments 
68.gif

th_roflmao.gif

Bear

Thanks for all the advice!! Probably will be making stuffed pork tenderloin, although I personally love the prime rib idea...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky