I think I'm in love!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Love that stuff. Or switch things around a bit. Use a loaf of rye bread. And add dried beef to the sour cream.

Update:
Finally got around to trying some last night. No pictures. But had it on some Hebrew National jumbo hot dogs. The mustard has a pronounced dill flavor. Quite good actually. It smells allot like a jar of dill pickle relish. And as a plus. While at our local Walmart a couple days ago. I discovered that they stock it there as well.

The Swedes usually serve Gravad Lax (cured salmon) with a dill mustard sauce. I’ve not tried this specific recipe but it appears to have all the right ingredients. as with any recipe it is adjustable to taste.

2T Dijon mustard
2T soft light brown sugar
2T cider or white wine vinegar
2T vegetable oil
pinch salt
1.5-2 oz dill finely chopped

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky