I never want to hear ANYTHING about FOOTBALL again...EVER!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Brokenhandle Brokenhandle SherryT SherryT SmokyMose SmokyMose
Herman's Hermits was the first LP I bought. Paid 50 cents on the discount rack.

When I was in high school I could drive to school in my station wagon with a shotgun in the rack and the principal would come out and ask where we were going hunting when school got out, and that was in CA. Different day I reckon, when kids got in fights they used their fists, not guns. RAY
I often ran into my HS principal out duck hunting before school.

A bunch of guys got called to meet with the principal. ??? now what?
We got summoned as the known hunters.
He simply requested we didn't park on school property if we had firearms in the vehicle. This was an honor system.
It wasn't turned into a crisis situation that required local, county, and state LEOs.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
When I was in high school every pickup had a gun rack with guns in it in the parking lot. No one thought anything about it. I grew up in Oklahoma and did lots of rabbit hunting before school and had full hunting rights for duck on the Drummond ranch. If you don't know who that 450000 acres belongs to look up the Pioneer Woman (Ree Drummond) boy did she marry up at the time. She may be the hot commodity here lately but she married into some seriously old money.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky