I never want to hear ANYTHING about FOOTBALL again...EVER!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Kinda but has to be a va approved doctor. The doctor has to accept the VA is gonna pay way less than their actual fee. Still takes weeks to get approval because of the red tape. We can go to urgent cares and emergency room of our choice now though lol
Well, guess it's better than nothing fkin pisses me off. Vets should get care before any other bs services imho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jcam222
As a Commander's fan, I can say I understand your feelings. All I want to hear is "sale of the franchise has been completed. Dan Snyder does not own any part of the Commander's franchise". Then I will celebrate. Go Bengals!
Yeah, how do you go 23 years without winning a divisional playoff game? Seems impossible. But no. Snyder makes it possible.

Sweet home of Buford pusser. Grew up in tupelo Ms not too far from there. Used to race go carts in adamsville

I moved away when I was 10 (GGM who raised me passed away). I remember Pusser...my GF thought he was the devil himself, but GGM (GF's mother) thought he was the 2nd coming!

I moved away when I was 10 (GGM who raised me passed away). I remember Pusser...my GF thought he was the devil himself, but GGM (GF's mother) thought he was the 2nd coming!
Dixie Mafia was strong there. Maybe GF was affiliated lol

I hear ya. Anytime I travel to AL I make sure to leave all UT memorabilia at home. I value my life.
Yeah (and in keeping with the football talk), folks around here get...passionate...about their team (TIgers OR the Tide).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky